OJPAC’s mission is to counter the defamation and generalization of the Orthodox Jewish community
Below are some of the steps that OJPAC utilizes to achieve its mission:
1) Researching data and information regarding the Orthodox Jewish Community.
2) Publishing the information in form of print/web articles, digital memes and videos.
3) Distributing the information through earned and paid means.
4) Provide to the media facts on background and comment on the record.
5) Expose abuses by local governments.
6) Hold events with leaders from across communities to discuss shared concerns regarding bigotry.
OJPAC is not a replacement for PR work that individual institutions in the Orthodox Jewish community are obligated to provide and fund for their respective missions.
Donations can also be mailed to:
P.O. Box 852
Spring Valley, NY 10977